TERMS & CONDITIONS
Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition 2023: DELEGATE PRIZE
LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd
Smart Energy Delegate Prize – Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd (LGES) and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter any competition offered by LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd at the event.
5. The promotion opens at 8:30 am AEST on Wednesday 3 May 20213 and ends at 12:45 pm (prize draw is at 1.20pm AEST on Thursday 4 May 2023).
6. To enter, entrants must:
a. register to attend the Smart Energy Conference & Exhibition 2023 at
b. Visit LGES’s booth (booth number 66) and ensure your name badge is scanned by a LGES representative
7. Eligible participants will be required to provide their full name, email address, contact number and company address details, to complete any entries. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
8. The promoter is LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 73 622 029 047, Unit 12, 35 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave, VIC 3170.
PRIZES & WINNING
9. The ability to enter LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd competition closes on Thursday 4 May 2023 at 12:45 pm AEST. Any entries submitted beyond the close of the competition will not be considered.
10. The winners will be selected directly by LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd.
11. The winners will be notified by phone and by email.
12. The winner will be announced on 1.20pm AEST on Thursday 4 May 2023.
13. Total prize value is AUD $5,300 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
14. LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. If for any reason LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd shall endeavour to contact the winner via phone within 24 hours of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after two weeks, the prize will be forfeited.
18. LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by LG Energy Solution Australia Pty Ltd then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
20. Installation of the RESU Battery must be performed by an LGES Certified Installer and the Battery Serial number registered on www.lgessbattery.com The full 10-year product warranty is voided when registration of the product on LG ESS battery web site is incomplete.